Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Introduce my self.

Hi guys! my name is Koichiro Kato. I'm from japan. Today I would like talk about my self!

Im live in Arashiyama in Kyoto! like this.  many tourist come to Arashiyama every year.













Next i would like talk about my favorite sports!!
Do you know Sepaktakraw .
This sports come from Thailand. I think everyone don't know this sport. sepatakraw is like a Vally ball but just use foot.  like this↓












very acrobatic sports isn't it??  I'm belong to club team in japan!!
if you interested in this sports, let play with me!

thank you for reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Your favourite sport is very interesting man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sepaktakraw it's so difficult and interesting so you need to practice a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love the picture and information about your city. I hope to visit it one day.

    ReplyDelete